As a Robotics Process Automation (RPA) Developer :
* You design and develop Robotics (RPA/RDA) solution.
* You take part in quality and code cross-reviews.
* You bring necessary bug fixes and corrections after the testing of the Robotics (RPA/RDA) solution.
* Develops and configure automation processes as per the technical design document to meet the defined requirements.
* Develops new processes according to the principles of the company that are efficient, maintainable and easy to understand
* You help to enforce design and coding standards, policies and procedures.
* You ensure the high quality of the coded components by performing unit testing.
* You work in cooperation with test teams during the Product test to fix assigned bugs with quality.
* You report status, issues and risks to tech leads.
Who you are
* You understand Design documents, Technical Design documents
* IT experience and understanding of programming concepts.
* Programming background on a coding language, for example .net
* You are experienced with RPA
* You are passionate about technology, with eagerness to take on responsibility and to apply knowledge to real business solutions.
* You understand various automation components and features available in Robotics Products
* RPA tools (Blue Prism / Automation Anywhere / UiPath / Contextor)
* Open-minded and communicate easily with others, and have a client-centric mindset
* You are fluent in Dutch or French and English
Of course, if you apply for the Senior position the role will be tailored to your standards.
1 It is one of the biggest IT consultancy companies in the world and you will be part of their fully owned subsidiary who focuses on Artificial Intelligence and Robotics.
2 The company operates at the meeting point of business and technology and has teams of expert professionals.
3 You will be part of the development team and contribute to the design and development of a Robotics (RPA/RDA) solution.
4 They are an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
5 They offer you the opportunity to be part of a global professional services company.
6 They offer you the possibility to work on a project from Alpha to Omega, from analysis to the user acceptance tests, through the implementation of the architecture and the solution.
7 And of course, they offer you a complete compensation package with additional benefits, recognition and opportunities for personal career development based on your performance.