My client, a global technology consulting firm with roots dating back to the early 90's, is looking for a software engineer to join their team.
The ideal candidate will have…
* Experience with SQL and Python(Boto3 Library)
* Exposure to Big Data on AWS (DataPipeline, Batch, AWS Glue, S3, EMR/EC2)
* Knowledge with Hive
Why should you want to work for this company?
* Great company culture, empowering all employees
* Works closely with some of U.S. largest corporations
* Completely independently funded- no equity or investors
* Large enough company to have access to best technologies - small enough so that your voice will be heard!
If you are a good fit for this position, please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org and call 1-303-558-4341.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS and DevOps jobs than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS and DevOps market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS / DevOps jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Amazon Web Services candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the AWS market and some of the opportunities and AWS jobs that are available I can be contacted on 813-437-6882. Please see www.frankrecruitmentgroup.com for more fantastic Amazon Web Services opportunities!