About the role and the company:
-You will be working on many different projects on customer sites as well as remote. Clients choose this company for finding creative solutions for their issues regarding integration
-You will be working with the newest open source technology and staying ahead in the integration business. It's a highly innovative company where you will develop and expand your skills.
-You will have part of a great team with committed, ambitious, proactive and innovative members.
-If you want, you will be acting on an international level depending on the projects, as the company keeps expanding and has clients in the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Switzerland and the U.S.A. If you don't want that, you can work with the clients in The Netherlands, those who are closest to your location.
-And most important, you will be the director of your own career. The company is growing fast and you can achieve your professional ambitions and goals fast. Within the broad role we have for you, you can set your pace and be as flexible as you want to be!
* You will be working on SOA projects, including pre-sales consultancy and technical architecture
* You will develop backend integration services
* You will be in direct contact with the clients who are end users to communicate regarding solutions
Who you are
* Extensive Java experience
* Experience with Mule Software or any integration tools
* You speak fluent Dutch and you're eligible to work in the EU
* You are a team player and fun to be around
* You are motivated to succeed and develop your skills
* You have a driving licence
* BONUS for fluency in German- not mandatory
Benefits and allowances:
* Bonus regulation based on company goals
* Travel allowance
* Expenses scheme
* Company pension plan
* 27 holidays
* Laptop, mobile phone, lease car