DevOps Architect - AWS - Denver - $60-$70/Hr - 6 month contract
An exclusive client in Denver is looking for a DevOps Engineer who will consultant, prototype and guide the client on the best practices for succeeding with DevOps and continuous delivery using tooling and technologies that largely focus on the technologies illustrated above. Based upon the clients requirements, the consultant will review the clients practices, policies and standards in DevOps.
* Experience using AWS: EC2, Cloudwatch, S3, ELK
* Extensive experience as an Architect
* Extensive experience with SQL
* Extensive experience with DevOps methodologies
* You should have experience in various DevOps technologies and languages.
* Analyze large datasets, extract actionable insights from them, and share your results with the appropriate departments.
* Review and design architecture: both high-level and detailed designs
* You will work closely with individuals who maintain and update versions of the Engineering Discipline Guide and Training Materials.
An opportunity to work with a company to build a secure future, both financially and health lifestyle. $70 hourly, 6 month contract working on site.
If you are interested, please do not hesitate to contact Kevin @ Jefferson Frank on 303-558-4374 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Jefferson Frank is a leader in Niche IT Recruitment with a focus on AWS. We deal with both AWS partners & End Users throughout North America. We have open positions and relationships with some of the top partners and end users throughout the US and offer some excellent opportunities in the AWS space.