Our client, a global enterprise, is looking for a Senior DevOps Architect in Amsterdam.
They need a visionary and hardcore technologist with a passion for designing complex CI/AWS Cloud and DevOps solutions. Do you think that you are able to guide and advise their customers and their teams on the technical and organisational challenges of Cloud and DevOps journeys? How is your program management experience? Do you want to lead businesses to transformation, so they can benefit from next-generation IT automation and are able to operate and grow successfully in the cloud-first IT world?
If you are already excited, then this is your opportunity to join them as a CI/AWS Cloud Architect to work with highly skilled, motivated and engaged teams in all over the earth on DevOps transformation and AWS Cloud strategies and projects.
What you will do
* You will enable CI/AWS cloud journeys, analyse TCO and make the Cloud dream become reality
* You will assess the customer cloud maturity level, review existing AWS Cloud implementations, and suggest improvements if necessary
* You will create a strategy for AWS cloud transformation governance, automation, security, implementation and operations
* You will design AWS architecture to enable Cloud migration programs, analyse existing application and IT services portfolios, develop assets' migration, transformation and automation approach, craft implementation roadmaps.
* Design, prototype and deliver cloud agnostic microservices architecture leveraging Kubernetes, Pivotal and other PaaS platforms
* You will be on a day-to-day guidance of the customer through the technical and organisational challenges of Cloud and DevOps transformation
* You will be our AWS evangelist, consult and provide technical guidance on several fields: AWS design, governance, performance, scalability, security, operations and cost control best practices
What we need
* Skilled technologist, with proven expertise in AWS Cloud or any other Cloud architecture domains
* You have in the past successfully implemented a complex AWS or Hybrid Cloud architecture solutions
* Hands-on experience with various enterprise applications and IT services, as well as software development, compliance and security, and IT operations disciplines
* Deep understanding of Cloud design patterns, cloud operations and Cloud cost models with hands-on ability to implement best practices and if necessary to suggest improvements
* Being able to suggest competitive and innovative technical decisions, get client buy-in and deliver commitments
* Strong communication skills, ability to present technical ideas fluently
* Have good analytical and problem-solving skills
* AWS certifications are a huge plus
What we offer
* Competitive compensation and salary (up to 85.000/gross plus multiple benefits and bonus)
* Regular assessments and salary reviews
* Opportunity for personal and professional growth
* Great company culture and environment
* Flexibility with working hours and locations for a nice work-life balance
* Several team bonding sessions and company events