Network Engineer - DevOps and Infrastructure - Amsterdam - Up to 85.000EUR
The client is one of the biggest players on the market, a global consulting firm which is responsible for many projects around the world. In terms of package, they offer competitive compensation, a clear career progression plan, a fun and dynamic working environment, flexibility in terms of working schedule, choice of tools and projects.
This is an opportunity to work with highly skilled and engaged teams across the globe on DevOps transformation and AWS Cloud enablement strategies and migration opportunities. You will be working on a range of programs connecting program management, architecture and delivery. In terms of package, they offer competitive compensation, a clear career progression plan, a fun and dynamic working environment, flexibility in terms of working schedule, choice of tools and projects.
It's a very exciting opportunity and our client is moving quickly. Flexibility is more than possible; if you have any doubts about the description I sent you, please don't hesitate to send me your CV and we will assess your suitability together.
* enable CI/AWS cloud journey, gather requirements, analyse TCO and create a business case;
* assess the customer cloud maturity;
* create a unified strategy for AWS cloud transformation governance, automation, security, implementation and operations;
* design, prototype and deliver AWS Cloud native solutions;
* day-to-day lead the customer through the technical and organisational challenges of Cloud and DevOps transformation.
* deep expertise in AWS Cloud and/or other public/private/Hybrid Cloud architecture and domains;
* history of successful implementation of complex AWS or Hybrid Cloud architecture solutions;
* proven knowledge of private, public and hybric cloud architecture, networking and migration patterns;
* hands-on experience with various enterprise applications and IT services;
* deep understanding of Cloud design patterns, cloud operations and Cloud cost models with hands-on ability to implement best practices;
* ability to suggest competitive and innovative technical decisions, get client buy-in and deliver commitments.
The offer includes, but is not limited to:
* competitive compensation dependent on experience and skills;
* clear career progression path;
* fun, dynamic work environment;
* flexible working schedule.
Contact name: Ioana Sitea