Enterprise Data Architect -Chicago, IL - $180K-$
Location: Chicago, IL
Technology: AWS/Big Data Jobs
Job Type: Full Time Permanent
Date Posted: October 19, 2018
*Very Urgent Need*
My client is a well-known and reputable company in the AWS/Big Data field. Looking for a social, hardworking individual amongst an environment full of talented people answering problems together.
Role & Responsibilities:
* Serve as the overall data liaison to the business and IT developing and linking technical solutions to company requirements, goals, objectives, with emphasis on driving to an enterprise Business Intelligence (BI) strategy that includes reporting, analytics, and master data management
* Define and execute the data roadmap - assess current and anticipated future business intelligence trends as to potential use/impact
* Technical advisor and subject matter expert on the effective use of BI, data analytics, and database technologies
* Defines, documents and maintains data and technical environment/architecture and deployment methodologies to enable integrated solutions
* Provide input, influence, and support the overall Bi/Analytics strategy
* Maintain database performance and availability by identifying and resolving production and application development issues
* Advises IT and other business regarding the feasibility and impact of proposed approaches to project solutions in terms of systems capabilities and established data standards and technology architecture guidelines in accordance with best practices
* Logical and physical data modeling, as well as overall database design, development, implementation, and support of complex database environments that exist across all platforms
Required Experience & Qualifications:
* Very strong hands-on IT experience including but not limited to SQL Database Design and Management, Business Intelligence (BI)/Data Warehouse/Analytics, and Custom Development
* Hands-on experience in implementing and/or supporting a Business Intelligence (BI) Solution including Reporting, Analytics and Master Data Management
* Prior experience with the Azure platform (Azure SQL Data Warehouse, Azure Data Factor, Azure Machine Learning), Power BI and statistical packages
* Expertise in Data Architecture and Modeling, Relational Database Technology, Transaction Processing and Data Warehouse Design
* Ability to influence and align key stakeholders towards a common goal, drive results and facilitate change
* Ability to understand business requirements/processes to convert into solution designs
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Manage divers, simultaneous projects of varying complexities
* Ability to structure documents to effectively communicate with senior leadership and drive alignment and decision making
* Occasional travel
* Full Medical, Dental, Vision
* Matched 401K plan
* PTO (30 days)
* Company events/happy hour
* Room for growth
If you or someone you know is interested in this position, please send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (Brittany Toth) 212-731-8282. My client is looking to start the interview process as soon as possible.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally from our offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
At Jefferson Frank, our mission is simple: we want happy customers. Whether you're an AWS professional walking into your dream AWS job, or an organization hiring an incredible contractor for your cloud migration project, our goal is to deliver an unrivalled customer experience. Work with us and you'll get the personalized experience you deserve - one you'll simply not find at any other recruitment agency. At Jefferson Frank, we find great people great jobs in AWS.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Big Data and cloud analytics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of the upmost importance. For more information on available AWS Big Data Jobs as well as the cloud market, I can be contacted at 212-731-8282. Please see www.jeffersonfrank.com for more information.
Big Data / Data Science / Hadoop / Microsoft Business Intelligence / BI / Business Intelligence / SSRS / SSAS / SSIS / SQL / T-SQL / MDX / Azure / Cloud / AWS / Data Warehouse / ETL / Power BI / Architect / Big Data / Hadoop / Scala / Python / Apache / Hive / Spark / MS Azure / Amazon Web Services / AWS / EMR / RDS/ Redshift / S3 / EC2 / Lambda / Glue / Data Pipeline / Kafka / Power BI / Data Lake / Data Lake Analytics / Azure IoT Hubs / BLOB Storage / HDInsight / Data Factory / Machine Learning / SQL Data Warehouse / Steam Analytics / Ruby / DynamoDB / Kinesis