AWS Cloud Architect $110/hr - Chicago, IL - 1. yr contract
My client seeks a Cloud & Collaboration Systems Architect for the Workplace Technologies & Architecture Department to drive and lead several cloud based initiatives. This person must have experience leading in designing and delivering agile and cost-effective solutions leveraging the service offerings from Microsoft Azure, Office 365, Box, Amazon AWS
or equivalent market counterparts for large enterprise environments.
The individual should have the leadership, technology skills and experience to lead the efforts to modernize existing information architecture and systems. Vision, design and architect strategy of my client's cloud platforms.
Establish frameworks, providing governance principals, promotion cloud adoption and best practices.
- Architect and lead the implementation of a highly scalable cloud apps and systems deployment initiatives.
- Manage, Architect and lead overall security frameworks and practices as they pertain to the department platforms.
- Lead, manage, and mentor the Business Technologies and Workplace Solutions Team in cloud and collaboration systems technologies.
- Develop standards, governance principals, frameworks and adoption methodologies tailored to IaaS, SaaS and PaaS and Serverless deployments.
- Map workplace technology technical suite of applications and service offerings to business objectives with an emphasis on, Box, SharePoint Online, OneDrive, Skype for Business, Yammer, Exchange Online, Microsoft Teams and Slack.
- Partners with client and portfolio owners to define and drive technology roadmaps for key business-related technology solutions.
What do we require from you?
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience is required
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience required.
- Minimum 5 years of experience designing and delivering public cloud solutions for AWS, Azure, Box Office 365 or other industry counterparts.
- Minimum 3 years of experience with PowerShell scripting for architecture automation.
- Experience in SharePoint application development.
- Experience with enterprise content management, business connectivity and search solutions.
- Experience with Office 365 system integration with business data systems and data segments.
- Expert problem solver with significant experience troubleshooting cloud-related issues.
- Experience integrating enterprise platforms.
- Strong ability to communicate with technical and non-technical audiences.
- Expert in Corporate Identity management and Identity services implementation.
- Expertise with PaaS hosting and app deployment model.
- Experience with DevOps principals including but not limited to "Infrastructure as code, CI/CD, chatops and sysops principals.
- Experience with public cloud hosting services for Microsoft Azure and Amazon AWS.
- Mastery in Office 365 deployment, implementation and functional usage across the entire enterprise.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally from our offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
At Jefferson Frank, our mission is simple: we want happy customers. Whether you're an AWS professional walking into your dream AWS job, or an organization hiring an incredible contractor for your cloud migration project, our goal is to deliver an unrivalled customer experience. Work with us and you'll get the personalized experience you deserve - one you'll simply not find at any other recruitment agency. At Jefferson Frank, we find great people great jobs in AWS.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Big Data and cloud analytics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of the upmost importance. For more information on available AWS Big Data Jobs as well as the cloud market, I can be contacted at 646-553-6275 x3383. Please see www.jeffersonfrank.com for more information. If you or someone you know is interested in this position, please send your resume directly to email@example.com. My client is looking to start the interview process as soon as possible.
AWS / GCP / DevOps / TerraForm / Ansible / SaltStack / Infrastructure as Code / Configuration Management / Linux / CloudFormation / Amazon Web Services / Systems Engineering / Systems Administration / Public Cloud / IaC / Chef / Puppet / Packer / Vagrant / Jenkins / Git / Docker / Kubernetes / Mesos / Swarm / Automation / CI/CD / Containerzation / Micro-services / Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery